Mobile-Catch Review

February 09, 2018




I was first introduced to the Mobile-Catch at the 2017 Winter NAMM Show. The moment I saw the young lady demonstrating the products, I was hooked. She attached tablets and phones to her guitar with the Mobile-Catch, using them to view her song lyrics and sheet music. I had so many of my own ideas I wanted to explore, and they were kind enough to allow me to try them out. So I quickly setup my Boomerang looping pedal and attached the mic to my Wing Bass using the Mobile-Catch. It was so much fun being able to play bass and dance as the mic followed my every move. Having used these clamps for six months now, I must say the Mobile-Catch has been a huge day-to-day help in the studio and on tour.











Source:Donaldwaugh



You Might Also Like

0 意見

Like us on Facebook

Instagram